Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ulla Johnson Fall Picks

I'm a fan of these pieces from Ulla Johnson's fall collection. I just bought this navy deer-print dress and am in love with it. Looks best paired with a brown belt, thick or skinny (too billowy on it's own -- I don't think it's meant to be maternity wear, though that might be kind of cute), and works with flats, wedges, or boots. You can wear it now with bare legs, but come fall and winter, try it with tights. $298, available at Anthropologie, Rockefeller Center (Order by phone: 212.246.0386).

The one piece I'm really looking forward to hunting for is this cozy, open front, cardigan thing. I love. Can be tossed over anything, and you can accessorize it with a fun pin, as shown. I'll let you know when I find.

I don't really care for how it's styled here (white tights and chunky black pumps?), but this dress is beautiful. I love the way it hugs and drapes, and the rope belt is a nice accent.


Photo credit: www.ullajohnson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment