Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Architectural Visions

It was a drab and dreary day, stuck somewhere between summer and fall, and my outfit echoed the ambivalent weather conditions. I wore cracked leather gladiator sandals, black leggings, a white tank, and an enormous, crepey cocoon cardigan in mink brown that could very well have been mistaken for a blanket. Or worse, a snuggie in reverse. Anyway, I realized upon leaving my apartment that my bare forearms badly wanted for decoration. If only I'd had these bracelets.

Italian designer Tiziana Redavid is also an architect, and this stack was inspired by the steel rings she saw on the floor of an auto factory in Turin. Potluck Paris Tiziana bracelet, $130 @ Moxsie. She also makes a ring version.

Photo credit: www.moxsie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment