Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fashion Week Favorites: Spring 2010 Edition

I've created a Style.com Lookbook of all my favorite looks from the Spring 2010 shows and will be updating it on the regular, as Fashion Week goes on. There's a lot to love about this season, but I've selected these particular looks for their wearability and translation into the real world. It's basically a slideshow of what I wish I could be wearing come spring. Expect a lot of Shipley & Halmos, Boy by Band of Outsiders, and Gary Graham, with honorable mentions for Karen Walker, Vena Cava, Erin Fetherston, and Jason Wu. I'll start highlighting individual looks for you this evening.

Projects of this nature are always interesting because they serve as a time capsule of sorts. By the time Spring 2010 actually does roll around, sometimes my thinking is nowhere along the same lines, and it's interesting to see which looks still floor me vs. those that make me wonder what the eff I was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment