Sunday, September 20, 2009

Meet My Future Decorator

Blogger has a new-ish feature whereby one can "follow" a blog, and it displays the numbers of followers you have when you log in. I'm not entirely sure how it works, exactly, but I was curious to find out who these people were that deemed me worthy of following (as for why, I can't fathom, but I won't complain). I pulled up the list and clicked on a user named YellowGoat, and was transported to her wonderful design blog. She does a lot of DIY and has created some lovely jewelry and decorative items for the home. I fell head over heels for her wall. I really wish she would come decorate my apartment.

I adore the Herman Miller rocking chair and lovely paper decorations against a robin's-egg-blue wall.

She's got an Etsy shop, so go check out her handmade wares. I'm especially enamored of the following:

Little Paper Airplane Earrings, $25.


Today Is . . . Bangle, $90.


Little Goddess Headband, $128. Made to order.


Photo credit: YellowGoat

No comments:

Post a Comment