Friday, January 22, 2010

The Weekend in Clothes: Some SONIA, a Denim Mini, and a Slouchy Cardi

Friday, at long last! It's strange that an abbreviated work week should feel so long, but no matter because I'm off to DC to see my youngest brother off before he moves to San Francisco (exactly three years after I left it . . . tear).

Before I head out, I thought I'd bring some relaxed-yet-chic, leisure-time pieces to your attention. Bonne weekend!

Nothing says "weekend" like sailor stripes. Bonus points if it's from a cheeky chic French label and features ruffled sleeves.  SONIA by Sonia Rykiel Striped Ruffle Top, $275 @ Tobi.



The weekend version of your workday pencil skirt: faded black, pieced together denim (only it's actually a stretchy knit!) with a higher hemline and exposed zipper.  Perfect for nighttime revelry.
Blank Knit Denim Mini Skirt in black, $78 @ Tobi.

 

The perfect throw-on cardi for a slouchy, brunch-y Sunday. You don't even have to undo the buttons to get it over your head.  Free People Slouchy Striped Dolman Sweater, $98 @ Tobi.

 
Photos: www.tobi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment