Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bring This to the Picnic: Jack and Lulu's Stripey Straws

After what felt like a particularly brutal winter, a 50+ degree day like today feels positively balmy. I might be getting ahead of myself, but I cannot wait to start picnicking in the parks! In addition to the soaking up the sunshine my Vitamin D-deprived body so dearly craves, I'm looking forward to using these adorable striped straws I got at Anthropologie. Not only are they absolutely darling, but they're also biodegradable, compostable, and free of chlorine.

Made by Chicago-based, husband-and-wife stationery outfit Jack and Lulu, each set of 20 retails for $10 at Anthro stores, but you can also buy them on the Jack and Lulu website, where they cost $6 per pack.


 

Bring on the root beer floats and lemonades.

Photos:
1) www.thehaystackneedleonline.com
2) www.jackandlulu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment