Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sublet Fall 2010, Starring Au Revoir Simone's Annie Hart (!)

It's been a while since I caught the lovely, long-haired ladies of Au Revoir Simone in concert (2007 to be exact), but catching sight of Miss Annie Hart in Sublet's Fall/Winter 2010 lookbook made me love anew. The fledgling, eco-friendly label could not have made a better choice -- she just looks so comfortable in their clothes. Perhaps the setting -- Annie's own Brooklyn apartment -- had something to do with it.





I fell for the label the second I glimpsed their Fall 2009 collection. Some of my favorites from that season, which also looked remarkably Annie-perfect:

Thanks to Refinery29 for the tip. Also be sure to check out designers/best friends Tara and Inessah's blog. Their latest post features a coffee map of NYC, for the caffeine fiends among you.

Photos:
1, 2, 5-8) www.subletclothing.com
3, 4) www.refinery29.com

No comments:

Post a Comment